RE: CfC: Publish eight heartbeat drafts as WDs

From: Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:35:27 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: "Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch)" <ian@hixie.ch>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, "msporny@digitalbazaar.com" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "annevk@opera.com" <annevk@opera.com>, "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>, "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>
Microsoft supports publishing new revisions.