Re: change proposals for issue-152

Hi Silvia,

In this proposal, how do I discover and control in-band tracks ?

If I know in advance that a resource has, say, a sign language track, I can create a video element for that track and control its rendering that way. But in general I don't know this in advance: I need to be able to load the metadata for a resource and find out the tracks it contains (then I could create elements for the ones that I want). Or did I miss something ?

A minor comment, but there are uses for the track "kind" which are not related to accessibility, for example directors commentary or multiple video viewpoints (most common with sports content).

...Mark