Re: Change proposals for issue-152

On Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:03:33 +0100, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Dear WG chairs,
>
> Please find a change proposal at
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Multitrack_Change_Proposal_2
>
> This is broadly similar to Silvia's change proposal however it reflects
> concepts that were present in the discussion of the W3C Media
> Accessibility Task Force at the time I had to leave; which were not
> subsequently captured in Silvia's proposal. Namely that the handling of
> text tracks should be unified with the handling of media tracks.

To clarify, do you intend that the resource selection algorithm of <cue>
should work just like for <audio> and <video> and only select a single
resource?

If yes, how does one handle multiple text tracks that can be enabled at
the same time? If each track has a <cue> element, positioning these in a
sane way seems rather difficult.

If no, please elaborate on what <source> means when it is a child element
of <cue>.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer