Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-147

Another possibility would be to define an event fired when the playback rate changes, for example when you are playing at >1.0 and hit the leading edge of a live stream, then playback rate should probably drop to 1.0 (equally, you can be playing at <1.0 and hit the "back" of an availability window for a live stream, meaning again you should switch to 1.0).

...Mark