Re: Option 3

Sam Ruby writes:

> are there any chances that we can come up with specific, tangible,
> first person use cases to explore with respect to this license?

I would like to be able to produce quick-reference materials which
incorporate parts of web specs, on small items such as mugs which can be
carried around (for example, to give away to delegates on a training
course).

Since space is of the essence, I would like to minimize the amount of
legalese which has to be included on the item, bearing in mind that
material may being used from multiple specs (say HTML5 plus several of
the CSS3 specs).

Something like this would obviously be fine:

  Parts © W3C

Anything significant longer, particularly if it has to include long
titles and full official URLs of multiple specs, would be less good.

Thanks.

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2