Re: Option 3

On 3/9/11 11:29 PM, Lawrence Rosen wrote:
> To call a "fork" a "derivative work" is to make certain assumptions about whether portions are copied or
> merely referenced

Lawrence, when forking a specification I'd really hope the entire text
of the specification is copied and then modified.  Trying to fork a
specification by referencing parts of it and then effectively only
writing patches on top of them, with the expectation that the reader
merges in his head would be difficult for the spec author and very
confusing for spec readers.

-Boris