F2F (was RE: Change proposal for issue 152)

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 01:59:04 -0800 (PST)
To: "'Mark Watson'" <watsonm@netflix.com>
Cc: "'Frank Olivier'" <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>, 'Philip Jägenstedt' <philipj@opera.com>, <public-html@w3.org>
Mark Watson wrote:

> > ...hope you can join us remotely for at least part of the session(s).
>
> Do you know when, specifically, this issue will be discussed ?

Hi Mark,

My sense at this time is that this is one of the primary issues we hope to
work out at the face-to-face. We will likely start on this from the top,
which means we will get rolling around 9:00 AM Pacific on March 19th. We
will probably look at other issues as well, but they have not been
scheduled at this time. I will be sure to keep all advised as best I can
via this list, but acknowledge that scheduling will be loose.

Cheers!

JF