RE: ISSUE-9 video-accessibility: Call for Consensus to close in favor of specific issues, or Alternate/Counter-Proposals

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> In this case, no other bugs or issues would be closed as a side effect.
>
> Other existing or new bugs can continue to be processed as well.

As a follow-up, this was also discussed on the larger TF call today, and
from that came this:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/108

> All that would be closed is ISSUE-9 itself, since the more specific
> bugs and issues remove the need for this placeholder umbrella issue.

Thanks for the clarification. I believe then that all is good to go, and
that none of the members of the media sub-team have a problem with closing
this Issue.

> P.S. bug 10693 is in the inconsistent state of being reopened and also
> marked TrackerIssue. I believe one of the following would be
> appropriate:
>
> (1) Remove TrackerIssue, and leave the bug open until the editor
> resolves it again.
> (2) Put the bug back in "resolved" state and mark as TrackerRequest, to
> raise a new issue specifically about navigation between related timed
> tracks.
>
> Please let the chairs know which of these is intended, or make the
> change yourself.

Changed to option 2

Cheers!

JF