Re: ISSUE-140 CCP — no conformance versions — rev 1

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 14:25:36 +0100, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> On 03.03.2011 14:13, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> Changes in conformance can occur for many reasons, including:
>>
>> * A new feature being added.
>> * Something which authors were doing anyway being recognized as safe, so
>> now sanctioned.
>> * Spec bugs being corrected, changing what is allowed to reflect what
>> the intention always ways.
>> * Something which has been found to cause problems not being allowed.
>
> I note that <http://annevankesteren.nl/> stopped being conforming a few
> days ago (when the "archives" link relation was removed).
>
> Under which of the categories above do you think this change falls?

The last. I plan on removing all useless link relations soonish so people
won't get confused into copying them. Not really sure why I bothered
adding them.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/