Re: ISSUE-125: charset-vs-quotes - Straw Poll for Objections

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 12:31:25 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: public-html@w3.org
On 02/28/2011 02:58 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

>>> Well, they have been raised together. The timing of the polls is
>>> something outside my control.
>>
>> We previously had been evaluating your request to park issue 126 until
>> issue 125 has been resolved[1]. As this no longer appears to be your
>> wishes, I will see to it that a poll for issue 126 is issued early this
>> week.
>
> For simplicity, can we wait until the change for 126 is in, and then
> maybe run 126 and 148 in parallel?

A survey has now been issued for issue 126, to be completed on March 10th:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-126-objection-poll/

A this time, we will extend the survey for issue 125 to match the end
date for this survey:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/issue-126-objection-poll/

The deadline for counter-proposals for issue 148 remains March 10th:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0198.html

> Best regards, Julian

- Sam Ruby