Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-118 broken-link-types

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 09:28:39 +0100
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 01.03.2011 08:25, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>> However, it seems that the accepted proposal suggests not changing a few of the relations about what the ISSUE originally was opened; we may have to revisit them.
>
> The Change Proposal adopted is this:<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Nov/0042.html>. Its Details section says:

> This would include, by my understanding, removal of the Synonyms sections of those definitions, which include the synonyms "top", "contents", "toc", "begin", "start" and "end".

Sigh.

So the Ian has also removed the relation "archives", which was a
separate bug, not discussed at all, and already is in the IANA registry.

See <http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=5924&to=5925>.

I believe this change doesn't increase consensus, also is not subject to
the WG decision, and thus should be reverted.

Best regards, Julian