Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-129 aria-mapping

Hi sam,thank you for the clarification:

In regards to hgroup and headings it may contain, the spec is conradictory,
so until that is resolved I would suggest implementors refrain from
implementing it.

This may well become a moot point if hgroup is modified or removed during
last call.

>While I haven't carefully double checked this list, it does match my
recollection.

it would be good to get confirmation from the chairs on what needs to be
changed.

regards
stevef

--