Re: ISSUE-119 rel-repetition: Call for Consensus to close by amicable resolution

From: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:06:28 -0500
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> This sort-of leaves the question open about whether *new* link relations
> could have that special behavior again. Could they?
>
> (A decision on 119 would have been a help if the question ever comes up
> again).

If the question comes up again, we lose nothing by addressing it then.
 On the other hand, if we address it now and the issue never comes up,
all the time we spent addressing it is wasted.  So it seems pretty
clear that we're best off not considering hypothetical issues until
they actually become relevant.