RE: hit testing and retained graphics

From: Matt May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:00:05 -0700
To: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
CC: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Great. Just let me know when you've eradicated the other frameworks that have popped up in its place, and a plan for keeping developers working on their own from repeating the same mistake, despite its obvious allure, and we'll just go home. Until you have a workable plan for that, fix canvas accessibility.