Re: ISSUE-30 longdesc - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

I have a process question: are old change proposals for the same
issue, such as http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/LongdescConformingWithWarning
still active and also regarded as alternatives?

Cheers,
Silvia.