Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Edition for Web Authors as First Public Working Draft

From: Noah Mendelsohn <noah@arcanedomain.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 21:00:47 +0000
To: public-html@w3.org
CC: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
Thank you very much for your attention to the concern raised by the TAG in
this matter. By cc: of this note to www-tag I am alerting the TAG to your
resolution of this matter, as documented in [1].

Speaking only for myself as one concerned TAG member, I find this solution
to be completely acceptable. I personally am satisfied, and I again thank
the HTML WG for their careful attention to these concerns.

Speaking again as TAG chair, I will include discussion of this on the
agenda for the TAG teleconference of 14 July, which will be our next call,
and I will of course inform the HTML WG of any comments from the TAG as a
whole.

Thank you very much.

Noah

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0287.html