RE: REVERT REQUEST for "crossorigin" attribute

Julian Reschke wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken, a Last Call decision brings with it additional
> responsibilities for both the group, and the editor.

<snip>

> That way folks
> like me, who are faced with continuing chaos as we do the W3C the
> courtesy of
> giving our attention to the specification the organization has asked us
> to review, at least know to wait until the editor has stopped tossing
> things into the document.

I stand, loudly applaud and cheer Julian, then sit back down and shut up.
He's said it - how does the WG plan to respond to this very real and
honest statement? Are we in Last Call (first, second or 15th?), and does
not that mean that the specification is "frozen" for wider review?

JF