Re: CfC addendum: Status wording for HTML5 Edition for Web Authors

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 00:02:13 -0700
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
Option 1 is good.  We know that the full spec is the base document,
from which truth should flow to the derived documents.

I'd object to Option 2 - it would mean that any accidental
discrepancies create undefined behavior.  Given that we know which
document is the base document, this seems like an unnecessary risk to