Re: CfC: Publish HTML5 Edition for Web Authors as First Public Working Draft

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:46:20 -0400
To: ext Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
CC: HTML WG LIST <public-html@w3.org>
On Jun/9/2011 12:11 PM, ext Paul Cotton wrote:
>> In such cases we expect to resolve the bug by publishing versions that are changed to be consistent.
> Could I suggest a minor change so that the text is robust enough to survive thru Recommendation:
>
> " In such cases we expect to resolve the bug by publishing revised Working Drafts that are changed to be consistent or by publishing errata on one or both specifications if they are at Recommendation status."

Yes that's fine as well as the gist of what Henri suggested.

[I assume everyone here is participating in good faith and based on a
quick comparison of the various proposals, it appears they were all
effectively created in the same spirit and I trust the Editors and
Chairs will create some reasonable text that satisfies the various
requirements. IOW, please don't block progress based on my original
suggestion to include text *like* that proposed by Noah.]

-BR, AB