From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sam Ruby
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 11:02 AM
To: HTML WG LIST
Subject: ISSUE-153 link-external - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

'link type "external" either not useful or underspecified'

The current status for this issue:

At the present time we have one change proposal to remove link type
"external":

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jun/0317.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by July 28th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

- Sam Ruby