RE: Discrepancies in published drafts

>"I note that starting with the "Working Draft 25 May 2011"
>(http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/), taking the link to "single page HTML"
>format goes to "Editor's Draft 15 July 2011", and the Overview (single page HTML) version of that seems to lack all of section 3 and most of section 4, etc.

The URI http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/ is the URI of the "latest published version".  If you want to get only the Last Call content then start with http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html5-20110525/

When I start with http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-html5-20110525/ and ask for the single page HTML version it does NOT take me to the Editor's Draft.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada