Re: RFC from implementers on Element.innerText

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:37:38 +0200, Aryeh Gregor
<Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I get official or semi-official positions from the four major
> browser engines on which of the three options are
> preferred/acceptable/unacceptable to them?  I don't know if there's
> anything we can do that everyone will agree on, but we should get as
> much agreement as possible.

I think all three are acceptable to Opera. I would personally prefer 1 if
we do not go with 3. Maybe we should align this decision with the
stringifier of Selection though?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/