Re: hit testing and retained graphics

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:33:05 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
On 7/8/11 3:15 PM, John Foliot wrote:
> When we get something like this, we'll have a new
> "<button>"-like solution: elegant, simple, semantic, appropriate. But
> until then, what is Plan B?

For this particular case (generated content) it's entirely possible that
Plan A is faster to implement than the proposed Plan Bs....

I realize your point is that the Plan B can double as a Plan B for
several different Plan As, but the relative complexity of the
implementations is still worth keeping in mind.

-Boris