Re: ISSUE-125 CCP -- change the "willful violation" note -- rev 1

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:41:12 +0100, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
wrote:

> I was under the impression that the "MIME sniffing" proposal is still
> under review at the IETF.  Are we assuming that it will pass and
> building around that?  What if it doesn't pass - or pass in its current
> form?

AFAIK at least Chrome, Firefox and Opera are already implementing it or
something quite close to it, so it's very unlikely that it would be
abandoned or morph into something radically different.

--
Philip Jägenstedt
Core Developer