Proposal about more organizing the procedure of collaboration

From: Othmane Benyoucef <othmane_benyoucef@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 23:51:10 +0000
To: <public-html@w3.org>

Hello,

Since joining the HTML WG, I notice that there is a lots of email and replies to deal with, for treating the proposals and issues to give the ability for the team to collaborate,

And that sometimes be a big problem to follow a specific issue or proposal and the work seems a little bit un-organized about the email using,

So for that I suggest to use a rich platform that we can organize our work, and collaborating for the resolution of the bugs that we face, such as Google Wave, I use it actually and helps me a lots to collaborate with the team at work and the members of my academic research labs,

Or, develop a whole new online platform that can reply to our needs and facilitate the collaboration,

I hope that the chairmen look at this point,

Thanks in advance

Regards
Benyoucef Othmane