Re: Media TextFormats Accessibility Comparison Summary Released

You are right - XSL-FO has not been explicitly spelled out as a
problem with TTML. Instead, it has been subsumed under "The XML root
of TTML is seen as a problem by some implementers and authors.".

It is probably worth adding these objections explicitly rather than
staying vague about them.

Regards,
Silvia.