Re: DOM comments inside a <style> element

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 00:11:34 +0100, Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:11:24 +0100
> "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
>
>> For styling languages that consist of pure text
>
> This seems to me that the agent needs to know which styling languages
> "consist of pure text"

Only among the styling languages that the agent supports.

> (whatever that means! does CSS consist of pure
> text? does XML?)

If the style system expects a string as input, then it's "pure text", if
the style system expects a series of DOM nodes, then it's not. At least,
that's my interpretation considering the rest of the paragraph.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software