Re: Content positioning in Canvas fallback content feedback requested

Ideally, it would be best to define a collection of drawing calls and bind
that to an elements fallback content. When the drawing object changes
position or dimensions it would be reflected in the accessible object bound
to the drawing object.

We think coords would work but it is really heavy weight.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group