Re: ISSUE-125: charset-vs-quotes - Straw Poll for Objections

On 02/26/2011 02:08 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

>> If ISSUE-125 depends on the outcome of ISSUE-126 then they should have
>> been considered together, but that's up to you and the chairs. As things
>> stand, if just your CP for ISSUE-125 is accepted then the resulting
>> algorithm will not 'parse quotes in Content-Type headers in "meta"
>> elements in a HTTP compliant manner', and so the willful violation
>> cannot be removed.
>
> Well, they have been raised together. The timing of the polls is
> something outside my control.

We previously had been evaluating your request to park issue 126 until
issue 125 has been resolved[1].  As this no longer appears to be your
wishes, I will see to it that a poll for issue 126 is issued early this
week.

> BR, Julian

- Sam Ruby

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jan/0358.html