ISSUE-144 conforming-u - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:42:34 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for this issue:

- We have a change proposal to make <u> conforming:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/UShouldBeConforming

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit any other alternate
Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details),
in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different
change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March
25th, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby