ISSUE-152 multitrack-media-resources - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 19:26:44 -0500
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for this issue:

- We have a change proposal introducing a JavaScript API for HTML5 media
elements that allows Web authors to provide alternate modes of
presentation for a media presentation and allow selection between them
by the end user:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/att-0363/CP_Issue152.htm

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit any other alternate
Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details),
in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different
change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March
22nd, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby