Re: Request to reopen HTML-ISSUE-30

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:53:49 -0800
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Laura,

> Please consider re-opening ISSUE 30. New information has been gathered
> and a change proposal has been developed.
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc

It looks like you've put a lot of work into this and I'm looking forward
to digging into it. That said, it would help me to review your change
proposal if you could explicitly call out the place(s) in the CP where
it has information that was unavailable to the working group at the time
of the ISSUE-30 decision.

Thanks!

Ted

--