Re: Change Proposal for ISSUE-150, was: ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity: Chairs Solicit Proposals

On 06.02.2011 20:01, Aryeh Gregor wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Steve Faulkner
> <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I find it difficult to fathom how potential errors introduced by the act of
>> editing the spec could be put forward as a legitimate risk.
>
> Well, it's a risk inherent in any change.  For a substantive change it

Yes. It would need to be done carefully. Note that I have an
experimental version that uses the three new proposed character classes,
if you want to review that.

> wouldn't be worthy of consideration, but when the gain is only
> aesthetics, it's fair to bring even very small costs to the table.

Readability is related to aesthetics, but not the same thing. If this
was *only* about aesthetics, I wouldn't have bothered.

Best regards, Julian