ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 08:57:36 -0800
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>

The current status for this issue:

- We a single change proposal to simplify the HTML+RDFa specification by removing prefixes.
- We have another change proposal to clarify how prefixes work and explain that they are optional.

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit any other alternate Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March 3rd, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have received to date.

- Sam Ruby