Re: updated change proposal for issue 129 ARIA in HTML5

thanks Stephen,

2 points:

1. The example text content is not meant be indicative, I have changed it to

<hgroup>
<h2>Foo</h2>
<h3>Bar</h3>
</hgroup>

2. there are internal semantics conveyed visually
h2 has a default rendering that differentiates it from h3
and this is usually augmented by the use of CSS to further differentiate a
heading and subheading.

thus the heading/subheading semantics are lost to accessibility clients.

regards
stevef

--
with regards