Re: Issue 151 change proposal

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:02:54 -0500
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Shelley Powers <shelleyp@burningbird.net>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, julian.reschke@gmx.de
On 01/31/2011 08:34 PM, Laura Carlson wrote:
> Attached is a change proposal for Issue 151.

Laura, Steve, and/or Julian, I presume that one or more of you advocate
that this particular change proposal be adopted?  Can at least one of
you confirm this?

> Laura

- Sam Ruby