RE: CfC: Close ISSUE-133: modal-attribute by Amicable Resolution

> If no objections are raised to this call by December 7th 2011, we will direct the editor to make the proposed change

At this time, we find that we have consensus on the following proposal for ISSUE-133:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-133

Bug 10645 will be REOPENED and marked as WGDecision.  Once the editor has made the change, ISSUE-133 will be CLOSED.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada