Re: how HTML5 figure and figcaption should/could work

Perhaps it would be wise to define exactly what content is valid within
figcaption (and caption)
while there are valid use cases for some elements (cite being the example
used in the current draft ) many other elements do not make sense, such as
form or script elements

--
~ Known Some Call Is Air Am ~
Chris@chrisadams-studios.com

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.