ISSUE-166: html-sandboxed - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:29:28 -0400
To: HTML WG LIST <public-html@w3.org>
The current status for ISSUE-166 is as follows:

We currently have one Change Proposal to handle this issue:

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/text_html_sandboxed

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit alternate Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case
anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than
the specific one in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by Aug 31st,
2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date for ISSUE-166.

- Sam Ruby