Re: Bug 11239

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 19:03:15 +0100
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Just to make things clear  I was responding to this statement by Maciej  my use of the word "object" is in this context.

"If there is anything in the diff which is neither forbidden or required by the Decision, then it can be included if there is consensus to combine it with landing the diff, but if anyone objects, it seems that it would be simpler to submit such changes separately. An example of this would be the text describing issues that may come up for anyone implementing text editing using Canvas. The Decision and Change Proposal don't say anything about adding or not adding such text. If there isn't a quick consensus, it seems that it would be simpler to pursue that change separately, for instance by filing a bug.."

Sent from my iPhone