RE: ISSUE-152 survey and Last Call schedule

> Mike took over doing the publications several months ago.

We are not talking about doing a WD publication which Mike does indeed take care of.  We are asking that you create a W3C Editor's draft that includes the recently implemented WG decisions.  If you need Mike to confirm that the W3C side is ready for the creation of such an Editor's draft I am sure he can do that.

>>   The WG Chairs ask that you implement the WG Decision for ISSUE-147 AND generate a revised W3C Editor's draft ASAP.

What is the status of your implementation of the WG Decision for ISSUE-147?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada