RE: ISSUE-152 survey and Last Call schedule

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 01:22:02 +0000
To: "Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch)" <ian@hixie.ch>
>2. Apr 22: All WG decisions implemented by Editors except Issue-152
>3. Apr 22: Change proposals modified and/or consolidated for ISSUE-152
>4. Apr 22 -May 8 : WG reviews Apr 22 Editor's drafts
>5. Apr 22-29: Survey on Issue-152
>6. Apr 28-May 4: Survey on HTML5 license
>7. May 8: WG decision on Issue-152 implemented

According to the above schedule WG members were supposed to have an Editor's draft available on Apr 22 that included all the WG Decisions except possibly for ISSUE-152.

According to [1] you have implemented many of the recent WG decisions including the ISSUE-152 WG Decision but have not generated a new version of the W3C HTML5 specification since April 22.   The WG Chairs ask that you implement the WG Decision for ISSUE-147 AND generate a revised W3C Editor's draft ASAP.

If you cannot do this in the next 48 hours then the Chairs and Team will "help" you do this so that such a document is available by no later than this Thursday.

/paulc

[1] http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada