Re: False aria-describedby expectations in ARIA Authoring Practices (longdesc)

Hi Jonas

It would be helpful if you could respond to this part of Rich's statement

"I read through the code and I don't see what the patch does for accessibility. It appears to simply be iterating through valid ids that match the describedby reference. What are you actually doing with this patch as it is not clear? "

Sent from my iPhone