Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-31 / ISSUE-80 validation survey

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:29:47 -0400
To: Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
CC: public-html@w3.org
On 04/18/2011 10:10 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:

> And, even if WikiMedia is too daft

At this point we have a decision and a formal objection.  The net affect
of both is that discussion on public-html should move on; those that
care to pursue this can resume the conversation with the Director.

Alternately, New Information can be presented.  See the decision for
examples.

Meanwhile, what I have quoted above is clearly argumentative and out of
bounds for this mailing list at this time.

- Sam Ruby