Re: Revert request for r5981, and moving forward on ISSUE-129

Since there are no objections to either of the following ways of implementing the decision, either would be acceptable to apply at this time:

(1) Applying the diff at http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=976&action=edit
    OR
(2) Applying the diff at <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=976&action=edit> and also adding "header" to the roles allowed for h1-h6

The chairs note that in particular, if option (1) is taken, it is still acceptable to file a follow-up bug to add the "header" to allowed roles for h1-h6; the WG Decision should not be taken as standing in the way. While it does seem clear that the decision left it off the list, it seems this was partly due to oversight, and we are fine with correcting it via bugs.

Therefore:

- Option (2) might save some time, as there would be no need to cycle back through a separate bug to add back "header", if all agree that this would be a good change.
- Option (1) hews closer to the letter of the decision, and it would be reasonable to first apply the decision as stated, then fix up any minor points via separate bugs.

Thus, either approach seems fine.

Regards,
Maciej