Re: Revert request for r5981, and moving forward on ISSUE-129

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:38:53 -0700
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>

On Apr 12, 2011, at 2:25 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> Maciej, I would like to see you point us to where the discrepancy is in the chairs request as well. I don't need you wasting our time either regardless of your position as co-chair.

Hi Richard,

I haven't examined Steve's proposal to determine whether there is inconsistent with the Chairs' decision. Ian is the one who claims claims it does not accurately reflect the decision. The ball is in his court to point out any specific inaccuracies.

You may also want to review Ian's proposed diff to see if it is consistent with the decision. Steve has already reviewed it (thanks Steve!).

Regards,
Maciej