Re: Request to reopen ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:31:34 -0400
CC: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
On 04/09/2011 08:39 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> Additionally we would find the following to be "sufficiently novel":
> multiple first hand statements from people who are implementing distinct
> large scale RDFa consuming tools on how they would prefer to proceed.

While I have previously made the point that rehashing, re-questioning,
re-clarifying, etc. "old information" is now off topic for this mailing
list; I want to now make it clear that any and all discussion
(additional supporting evidence, rebuttals, requests for clarification,
etc) relating to "new information" are welcome here.  I furthermore wish
to actively encouraged people aware of such new information to post it
here in order to enable everybody to fully participate in the discussion.

At the present time, I am aware of the following:

   http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20110411#l-573
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2011Apr/0062.html

- Sam Ruby