Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes

On 04/11/2011 09:53 AM, Kurt Cagle wrote:
> I had not quite intended to restart the thread here, and my apologies to
> the chairs.
>
> However, I also did wish to clarify a comment:
[snip]

> Please note, I'm not trying to stimulate any further debate here,

Please stop.

Operationally, there is no difference between everybody clarifying
comments, and "ensur[ing] that only correct information is allowed to
promulgate" and a discussion.

Unless anybody has any ADDITIONAL types of new information, repeating
endlessly statements purporting to re-clarify or re-refute is not
constructive.

Furthermore, this thread restarted when James Graham outlined a new
proposal that retained a prefixes syntax, it just interpreted them
differently, in a way that at least one consumer of RDFa appears to
currently implement.

At this point, if people would like to see this issue reopened, show us
some evidence.  Reanalyzing data that was readily available during the
last year and a half isn't new evidence.  Identifying that deployed
software has bugs is new new information.  If anybody believes that
these deviations aren't bugs but are intentional, then show us some
evidence of that.

Alternately, show us massive amount of content that does depend on these
bugs.

- Sam Ruby