Re: Working Group Decision on ISSUE-120 rdfa-prefixes

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:31:16 -0400
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
On 04/08/2011 12:14 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> It is within everyone's best interest to ensure that only correct
> information is allowed to promulgate in a discussion.

Let's clear up the confusion then.

A decision has been posted.  This indicates that the Chairs believe that
the Group has duly considered the legitimate concerns of dissenters as
far as is possible and reasonable, and that the group SHOULD move on.

Further attempts to restart or participate in a discussion without
presenting new information will result in a public warning per the
Discussion Guidelines:

   http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ListGuidelines

Meanwhile, the chairs continue to evaluate James's reasonable request,
and we appreciate people's patience on this matter.

> ~TJ

- Sam Ruby