ACTION-185 (register link relations)

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:49:43 +0200
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi,

re: <http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/185>.

The action says:

"... for the things in html4 and html5, send a mail to the link
relations email list to update these and point to the latest html5 doc"

Mike *did* send the mail, so the action was closed.

But this doesn't complete the registration, as the Designated Expert
(Mark) asked for changes in
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/link-relations/current/msg00080.html>.

To make progress here we apparently need a volunteer to work on
completing this.

(I can't volunteer as I'm one of the Designated Experts for that registry.)

Best regards, Julian